4.01.2011

30 Day Song Challenge

I'm going to participate in this. Because I can. And I want to.

Anyway, 30 days, 30 songs that mean/represent/express different things.

Day One: Your favorite Song

This is hard, because I don't pick favorites (You say commitment phobic to the point of ridiculousness, I say fickle. Potato, Pohtahto). So, we'll just say my favorite song of the moment, shall we?

It's this one: "The Cave," by Mumford and Sons. I have to be honest: I like this song in large part because of the banjo. What is it about a guy with a banjo? Hot...

3 comments:

Miss Melissa Bee said...

I LOVE Mumford and Sons!!! Thanks for the lovely video. I love the song challenge, too. I may have to copy your idea. :)

P.S. If you like boys with banjos you should check out The Avett Brothers.

The Rookie said...

I love these posts. Forgive my delayed commentary. I'm behind on blogging. Entirely behind to the point of being overwhelmed.

Stephanie said...

Please don't apologize; thanks for commenting!