10.31.2008

Happy Halloween!


Hooray for Halloween! I love this season, and I love these quotes:

"A house is never still in darkness to those who listen intently; there is a whispering in distant chambers, an unearthly hand presses the snib of the window, the latch rises. Ghosts were created with the first man awoke in the night." --J.M. Barrie

"One need not be a chamber to be haunted; one need not be a house; the brain has corridors surpassing material place." --Emily Dickinson

"From Ghoulies and Ghosties and Long-leggedy Beasties, and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us!" --Scottish Saying

I hope everyone has a safe, happy and ghoulishly delicious Halloween!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love this time of year, too. I hope that you are doing well. Did you find a great new apartment?

Jessie said...

Hey Steph! So Kirstin gave me the earrings! Thank you so much :) Hope you are doing well!