9.03.2008

Holy Crap!

I cannot believe it is September already! When did that happen? And, this September is going to be particularly hairy: my cute sister, Megan, is getting married on the 12th, which is awesome, I have recently started a new job, and will be fairly busy with it for the next few weeks, and for some reason I decided that I need to move. To be fair, my lease is up on the 30th, and I've kind of had it with my place, but moving while trying to participate in a wedding, and working more than 40 hours a week isn't going to be fun. Plus, my birthday is in a couple weeks, and in true diva fashion, I have decided that I don't want to move or work or do anything but indulge myself on my birthday. Super for me, not so much for the time crunch I've put on myself. It might not be SO bad, except that I also haven't really decided where I am going to move, and it is really hard to find affordable apartments that allow dogs and that aren't in BFE or Dodgyville. In hindsight, I maybe should have paid the extra $50 to my current landlord, and stuck it out another month... Fingers crossed I can pull this off!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hooray for Megan! Tell her I say Congrats!

Sounds like a crazy month Steph. What is the new job? And moving at the same time, eh.... Chaos! Well why rent when you can buy? I happen to know of a townhome that is for sale.... cute inside! Who cares that the neighbors are a little white trash and the neighborhood is on the not-quite-so-classy side... ;) wink wink

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday...well in a couple of weeks! I hope that you don't work yourself into insanity this month. I wish that I was closer and I would doggie sit while you packed. Your dog is pretty cute. Good luck with everything.
Who is Megan marrying? Tell her congratulations.

Julie said...

Oh yeah, Steph! Buy Jessie's place. It smells great, remember? LOL! :D

Good luck with all of the craziness. Let me know if you need help packing or apartment hunting or wedding ranting. Did you find shoes to go with your dress?