6.14.2012

Blessed Sanity

I'm going to share a secret with you. It's this website, 750 words, and it has allowed me to keep my sanity. Seriously. It's a private online journal that encourages you to write 750 words a day. When you hit the goal, it gives you a rundown of the content with some cool little graphics. It's good practice for those who want to write, but it's also a magnificent place to vent. I don't do so hot with the paper and pen journal, but this is really easy for me. There are a lot of things that I need to purge sometimes, and this public blog isn't the appropriate forum to share them. Thus, 750 words. I can be as negative as I need to be. Or as silly. Or I can cry as hard as I need to. And I can share the things that are really in my heart; those things that it would be embarrassing for anyone to see. It's a bit like a prayer. It's cathartic and awesome. It's totally worth the time it takes to get to 750 words. Try it.

1 comment:

aubs said...

This actually sounds great! We all lose it sometimes! I am definitely going to look into this website!! So thanks!