5.19.2010

Texts I Would Have Sent Last Night

Had I been able to find my phone last night, I would have sent the following text messages:

Dear Jeremiah,

I take back nearly everything I ever said about Pink. I heard "Glitter in the Air" in its entirety on the way home, and it was simply lovely. I'm (mostly) very sorry.

Love,

Stephanie

And then, later (also to Jeremiah):

OMGaGa! She is coming in March! Tix on sale Saturday, we get paid Friday: Thank you Universe!

He reads my blog, so he'll get them...

3 comments:

The Rookie said...

I'm jealous of the gratuitous "fluff" texting to Jeremiah. I'd like to be on this list. I started the trend. Now.

The Rookie said...

(If that made no sense at all, please check your phone.)

P.S. Word Verification: "hemix" As in "Hemix the lime with the coconut..."

Stephanie said...

You're totally on the list. You can expect all kinds of gratuitous texts from now on! :)

Did he shake it all up after? 'Cause if he didn't, it's just not going to come out right...